Wednesday 1 June 2016

FORGOTTEN DREAMS (watercolour)


A couple of years ago I came across this van on a grass verge, somewhere near Burnham, out on the levels. We stopped the car and took a few photos, and stored them for future reference. 

Recently I decided to paint a watercolour to enter into the Sherborne Open Exhibition which is held in July. so this painting, (when it is complete) along with 2 of my acrylic works will hopefully be shown there.

On our way back from our holiday in Devon, we decided to visit some friends staying near Weston-super-mare and thought we would look out for the van on our way home, to see how much more it has deteriorated, but we couldn't find it anywhere, and I was a little disappointed. 
I think you will agree that it is an interesting subject.



Not completed just yet, but I managed to do a bit more while we were doing our open studio weekend.