Monday, 3 July 2017

Art@eype exhibition

Just completed the art@eype exhibition, down near bridport, Dorset.
 Had a great time with all the other participants, sitting round the table at lunchtimes discussing what we do next. -Which up and coming exhibitions and opens to enter and how to become successful. 
It was a little sad when we packed everything away, and all said goodbye, but I know we will all keep in touch through the Dorset facebook site. 

 Here is my own bit of space which my partner helped me hang.
It was a really high standard of work and there were lots of sales.

I was very lucky that I managed to book a few days holiday at the campsite next door so I didn't have to drive every day. 
The weather was gorgeous and we were so grateful that it didnt rain on our trailer tent. 
A very enjoyable weekend.